Interlibrary Loan service will return on July
1st, 2021. Beginning Thursday, July 1st, requests can be made to
borrow print materials from other library systems. This is a service
that was temporarily paused in the spring of 2020.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is only available to patrons in good standing.
- SCPL only borrows Print materials.
- Titles published within the last 12 months are not eligible for ILL.
- ILL Requests may take as long as 4-6 weeks to arrive & we cannot guarantee that items will arrive by a certain time.
- Patrons may have up to 5 requests in process or checked out at any one time.
We look forward to continuing to connect you with the information you need.