Downloadable Audio & eBooks
The library makes ebooks and downloadable audiobooks available from these sources: OneClickdigital, OverDrive, Safari, Tumblebooks for Kids, and the Gale Virtual Reference Library. Access to these services from outside the library will require a library card and PIN.
For public websites that provide free access to electronic and audio books, see Internet Resources - eBooks.
Available for Download
- log in with your library card number and pin
- download eBooks to read on a variety of devices
- transfer eBooks between devices -- even bookmarks will be saved
- is compatible with PC, Mac, smart phones, iPad, and eReaders
Find a complete device list and download links on the 3M Cloud Library App page.
Visit the support page for help getting started and video instruction.
Please Note: The PC app asks you to log in with a "username" and password -- please use your library card number and pin, just like you would on the 3M website.
- over 3000 audiobooks
- over 2000 ebooks
- 100 songs
- compatible with PC, Mac, mobile devices such as iPhone and Android, and eReaders
See the Device Resource Center for a full list of compatible computer, ebook, and mobile devices
For help getting started with OverDrive, try the OverDrive Help page
Assistance is available by emailing email@example.com
Need help? Try our step-by-step PDF instructions.
The OneClickdigital collection
- 3000 audiobooks for adults
- 1200 audiobooks for kids
- 1200 Spanish audiobooks available
- NEW ebooks collection of classical literature available with Adobe Digital Editions
- The OneClickdigital eAudio app is available for Android, Kindle Fire, Nook, iPhone, iTouch and iPad
Find a list of supported platforms and links to download the app on the OneClickdigital Help page.
Tutorial videos are also available on the Help page or see the list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Assistance is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholastic BookFlix is an online literacy resource for children in grades PreK-3. It pairs classic video storybooks with related nonfiction eBooks (some in Spanish). It includes read-aloud supports so students can hear each book narrated and also hear definitions of key words. Specifically created to support non-, beginning and reluctant readers.