Library Services - Tax Forms & Information
Santa Cruz Public Branch Libraries will have the basic forms (California 540, 540A, 540EZ and IRS 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ); other forms MAY be available for photocopy.
Tax forms are also available from the following sources:
Project SCOUT offers volunteer income tax assistance and tax counseling for the elderly and volunteer income tax assistance to residents of Santa Cruz County during tax seasons at sites throughout Santa Cruz County.
For more information about Project SCOUT, call their Watsonville office at 831-724-2606 or toll-free at 1-877-373-8297, or visit their website at http://www.seniorscouncil.org/project_scout.html
Project SCOUT locations and times
- Complete list of locations and times for tax assistance sessions throughout the county.
- List of locations and times for tax assistance sessions at library branch locations
- Make sure to review the list of what to bring before you arrive.
- Sucursales y horarios para Proyecto SCOUT 2015 Asistencia de Impuestos a las Bibliotecas Públicas de Santa Cruz
Ordering tax forms:
You can order Federal forms and publications from your home by calling 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-3676). For California forms, call the California Franchise Tax Board at 1-800-852-5711.
Where to file your tax returns:
Available at these branch libraries:
- Available at all branches
Last updated by phippsa on Jan. 16, 2015
- Quick Directory
- Boulder Creek
- Garfield Park
- La Selva Beach
- Live Oak
- Scotts Valley
You Can Do That @ the Library?!
Share Your Story
Join a community project, "We Have Stories To Tell" which unites children with family members, senior citizens and library staff to encourage the development of literacy skills through story telling. Children have the opportunity to make their own books in which they portray the story they are telling with illustrations of their own design.