Library Policies - Library Rules of Conduct
The library welcomes all members of the community, and asks that all visitors: respect other people’s right to use the library; respect library staff; and respect library materials.
- Treat library materials and furniture with care.
- Use beverages with lids only and away from computers.
- Secure bicycles and other large items outside the library.
- Bring service animals only.
- Silence cell phones.
- Keep personal belongings from obstructing access to library materials and spaces.
- Note that children under 9 years must be accompanied by a person 14 years of age or older.
- Refrain from sleeping in the library.
- Understand that unattended items may be removed by Library Staff.
Violators of the Library Rules of Conduct may be asked to leave and/or photographed to assist in identification.
A copy of the complete Patron Conduct and Suspension Policy is available at any service desk.
Last updated by teeterj on Oct. 9, 2013
- Quick Directory
- Boulder Creek
- Garfield Park
- La Selva Beach
- Live Oak
- Scotts Valley
You Can Do That @ the Library?!
Listen to a Book
Going on a long driving trip? Have to commute over Highway 17 every day? Borrow an audiobook to make the journey more enjoyable. We have books for children, young adults and adults in downloadable eAudio, CD, MP3, playaways, and special Read-along-kits for children.