Library Policies - Library Rules of Conduct
The library welcomes all members of the community, and asks that all visitors: respect other people’s right to use the library; respect library staff; and respect library materials.
- Treat library materials and furniture with care.
- Use beverages with lids only and away from computers.
- Secure bicycles and other large items outside the library.
- Bring service animals only.
- Silence cell phones.
- Keep personal belongings from obstructing access to library materials and spaces.
- Note that children under 9 years must be accompanied by a person 14 years of age or older.
- Refrain from sleeping in the library.
- Understand that unattended items may be removed by Library Staff.
Violators of the Library Rules of Conduct may be asked to leave and/or photographed to assist in identification.
A copy of the complete Patron Conduct and Suspension Policy is available at any service desk.
Last updated by teeterj on Oct. 9, 2013
- Quick Directory
- Boulder Creek
- Garfield Park
- La Selva Beach
- Live Oak
- Scotts Valley
You Can Do That @ the Library?!
Become a member of ACT
If you are a teen and have an opinion, join the Advisory Council of Teens to plan services and programming at the Library. Get Involved! Be heard! Earn Community Service/Volunteer credits!