You Can Do That @ the Library?!
Munch with Mozart
Enjoy free monthly lunchtime concerts in the Meeting Room of the Downtown Branch Library. The programming varies but the music is always guaranteed to be good. Bring your own lunch!
SCPL News & Announcements - Latest Posts
Film Screening & Discussion
Movies That Matter
Join us for thought-provoking discussions of films made from 1900-1940’s. Each month through August we'll screen a film from a different decade and discuss its historical context and significance.
Movies that Matter 4th Wednesdays • 5pm - 7pm Scotts Valley Library 251 Kings Village Rd.
- April 26: A Trip to the Moon (1902), The Great Train Robbery (1903), The Haunted House (1908), The Fairylogue and Radio-Plays (1908)
- May 24: Hearts of the World (1918)
- June 28: Man with a Movie Camera (1929)
- July 26: Reefer Madness (1936)
- August 23: Murderers Among Us (1946)