Who Wrote This?
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats." [Tell Me!]
- Bullying, Teasing, & Just Plain Mean
Books for Kids and Parents
- Children's Books About Death
- Disability-Inclusive Books for Children
Books about divorce for children
- Water Department Collaboration
A curate list of books related to water and water issues across fiction, non fiction and more.
- Talking to Kids About Racism and Justice: a list for parents, caregivers, and educators
Created by Oakland Public Library
- Unity. Kindness. Peace.
Created by the Association for Library Service to Children, this booklist is intended to share the message of creating unity, acting with kindness toward others, and promoting peace.