Internet Resources - Pronunciation

Recommended Websites

Did You Know?

Student Work Permits

In general, persons under 18 years of age are not allowed to work without a Permit to Work. Information about eligibility and employment restrictions, along with where and how to get a permit, is available from the Santa Cruz County Office of Education. Work permits are issued by local ... [More]

Browse and search more fun and useful facts from the SCPL Reference Files!