You Can Do That @ the Library?!
Become a Universal Borrower
If you have a Library Card from another Library in California, you can get one in Santa Cruz for free.
Go to any branch and fill out an application.
SCPL News & Announcements - Latest Posts
Help for Tax Time
Tax season is here once again. For links to state and federal tax forms, see our Tax Forms and Information page. Project SCOUT is also available for in-person help at a variety of locations around the County: Project SCOUT 2014 Tax Prep Schedule.
Project SCOUT will be at the Downtown branch on Tuesdays and Saturdays from February 1 - April 15 (except April 5th). Tuesday sessions will be from 3pm - 6pm and Saturday sessions from 11am - 1pm.
Please note: on Saturday, April 5th Project SCOUT will be at Louden Nelson Community Center rather than the Downtown Branch.
Project SCOUT will be at the Aptos branch on Thursdays from 1pm - 3pm from February 6 - April 10.
For more information about Project SCOUT, call their Watsonville office at 831-724-2606 or toll-free at 1-877-373-8297, or visit their website at http://www.seniorscouncil.org/project_scout.html
What To Bring
- Photo ID
- Social Security cards or ITIN for each person on your tax return
- W-2, 1099, 1098 forms for all jobs held in 2013
- Child care costs for 2013 and provider info
- A voided check for direct deposit (optional)
- Previous year's tax form (not required, but helpful)
- Identificación con foto
- Tarjeta de seguro social o número ITIN para cada persona en su declaración de impuestos
- Formas W-2, 1099, 1098 de todos los trabajos que tuvo en 2013
- Información del proveedor y costo total de cuidado de sus hijos
- Un cheque nulo para deposito directo (opcionales)
- Copia de sus impuestos del 2011 (opcionales, pero nos ayuda)