You Can Do That @ the Library?!
You can renew your Library materials online with your Library Card and PIN number.
Go to the My Account page and renew up to four times if no one else has requested the items.
SCPL News & Announcements - Latest Posts
Help for Tax Time
Tax season is here once again. For links to state and federal tax forms, see our Tax Forms and Information page. Project SCOUT is also available for in-person help at a variety of locations around the County: Project SCOUT 2015 Tax Prep Schedule.
Project SCOUT will also be at two library branch locations throughout tax season:
Aptos Branch, 7695 Soquel Dr., Aptos Thursdays 1:00 - 3:00 PM February 5th through April 9th
> February 5, 12, 19, 26 March 5, 12, 19, 26 April 2, 9Downtown Branch, 224 Church St.. Santa Cruz Tuesdays 3:00 - 6:00 PM February 3rd through April 14th February 3, 10, 17, 24 March 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 April 7, 14
Saturdays 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM February 7th through April 11th (Except 3/21 - NO SESSION) February 7, 14, 21, 28 March 7, 14, 28 April 4, 11
The Downtown Branch will host one Tax Day session on Wednesday April 15th 3:00 - 6:00 PM
For more information about Project SCOUT, call their Watsonville office at 831-724-2606 or toll-free at 1-877-373-8297, or visit their website at http://www.seniorscouncil.org/programs/scout/scout.html
What To Bring
- Photo ID
- Social Security cards or ITIN for each person on your tax return
- W-2, 1099, 1098 forms for all jobs held in 2013
- Child care costs for 2013 and provider info
- A voided check for direct deposit (optional)
- Previous year's tax form (not required, but helpful)
- Identificación con foto
- Tarjeta de seguro social o número ITIN para cada persona en su declaración de impuestos
- Formas W-2, 1099, 1098 de todos los trabajos que tuvo en 2013
- Información del proveedor y costo total de cuidado de sus hijos
- Un cheque nulo para deposito directo (opcionales)
- Copia de sus impuestos del 2011 (opcionales, pero nos ayuda)