You Can Do That @ the Library?!
Book Kits for Book Clubs
Check out a kit for your group. Each kit has at least 5 copies and a discussion guide to get your group reading and enjoying the same book.
SCPL News & Announcements - Latest Posts
Summer Reading Highlights - July 7-13
Keep on readin'! Here are some event highlights for this week.
- Learn how to make your own kites for flying on the beach. We'll meet at the Downtown branch at 2pm.
- Watch the movie "King Corn" at the Aptos branch at 7:00PM -- part of our "Food for Thought" film series.
- Make Movies! Here's another chance to take the introductory class with Teen Tech Tasters, at 3pm at the Scotts Valley Branch. Sign up to join the group. Join with Robin Macomber from the Digital Media Factory and show your movie on the big screen! Plus, Robin will add more skills for those who wish to learn more.
- Build a Castle at Boulder Creek at 1pm. Join us making castles with dragons. Children under 8 will need an adult to help them.
- Join us for the "Food for Thought" film series. "Queen of the Sun: What Are the Bees Telling Us?" is a profound, alternative look at the global bee crisis. Showing at 3pm at the Scotts Valley