You Can Do That @ the Library?!
Listen & Learn a Language
The Library has audio and print materials to study foreign languages from Arabic to Vietnamese and all those in between.
SCPL News & Announcements - Latest Posts
New Sites and Resources
As of July 1st, we've added a bunch of new online databases to our Internet Resources section:
- ChiltonLibrary -- automotive repair information for do-it-yourself people
- Demographics Now -- search for individuals, households, and companies by a variety of parameters and create demographic reports
- Gale Business Insights: Global -- research and analyze companies, industries, and economies around the world
- Global Issues in Context -- research a wide variety of subject areas, including sociology, current events, politics, cultural/religious studies, and more
- National Geographic Archive -- a complete archive of the magazine to the mid-1990s
- Oxford English Dictionary Online -- A guide to the meaning, history, and pronunciation of more than 600,000 words
- Testing and Education Reference Center -- practice tests and courses, scholarship search tools, a resume builder, career models, and more
- Ancestry Library Edition -- billions of records in census data, vital records, directories, and photos (available ONLY from inside the Library -- any branch)