You Can Do That @ the Library?!
Polish Your Resume
Not only do we have plenty of books on how to write a resume, we also have premium online resources like Learning Express to help you polish your skills. JobNow will even give you live help with your resume from an expert!
SCPL News & Announcements - Latest Posts
New! Career Transitions Database
Career exploration and job finding tools all in one database! At Career Transitions you can:
- Assess yourself and match your interests with specific career paths.
- Explore hundreds of career paths and industries and see how they compare in your state.
- Browse job listings in careers that interest you from all around the country or in your target location.
- Create, update, and post your resume online.
- Find courses, associations, and other resources to better prepare you for your future.
- Access articles and blogs to help you learn about new career paths, interviewing skills, and job searching skills.
All Santa Cruz Public Library card holders have free access to this great resource from any computer inside the library as well as from home. Just go to Internet Resources- Careers and Jobs from the library's home page and select Career Transitions. You will need your library card number and PIN number to access the database from home. All users will need to create a personal account.
View similarly tagged posts: Services
Posted by cowend on June 24, 2010 at 1:17 p.m.