Who Wrote This?
"Pooh and Piglet walked home thoughtfully together in the golden evening, and for a long time they were silent. 'When you wake up in the morning, Pooh,' said Piglet at last, 'what's the first thing you say to yourself?' 'What's for breakfast?' said Pooh. 'What do you say, Piglet?' 'I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?' said Piglet. Pooh nodded thoughtfully. 'It's the same thing,' he said." [Tell Me!]
- Bullying, Teasing, & Just Plain Mean
Books for Kids and Parents
- Children's Books About Death
- Disability-Inclusive Books for Children
Books about divorce for children
- Water Department Collaboration
A curate list of books related to water and water issues across fiction, non fiction and more.
- Talking to Kids About Racism and Justice: a list for parents, caregivers, and educators
Created by Oakland Public Library
- Unity. Kindness. Peace.
Created by the Association for Library Service to Children, this booklist is intended to share the message of creating unity, acting with kindness toward others, and promoting peace.