Family Place Update
In response to feedback from families, we are making a few changes.
- Registration will not be required
- The program will be from 10 - 11 am
Some things will not change:
- Attendance will be limited to 30 children and their parents or caregivers
- There will be a full hour of play, music, art, and stories.
- Programs will continue thru December 20 at
- Live Oak on Mondays
- Aptos on Tuesdays
- Boulder Creek on Wednesdays
- Scotts Valley on Thursdays
- Downtown on Fridays
A child's work is play and this program offers a fairly unstructured opportunity for very young children and their parents or caregivers to explore art and music, to play with age appropriate toys, and to experience group activities like storytime.
View similarly tagged posts: Early Literacy
Posted by teeterj on Oct. 15, 2013 at 9:30 a.m.