Family Place Update
In response to feedback from families, we are making a few changes.
- Registration will not be required
- The program will be from 10 - 11 am
Some things will not change:
- Attendance will be limited to 30 children and their parents or caregivers
- There will be a full hour of play, music, art, and stories.
- Programs will continue thru December 20 at
- Live Oak on Mondays
- Aptos on Tuesdays
- Boulder Creek on Wednesdays
- Scotts Valley on Thursdays
- Downtown on Fridays
A child's work is play and this program offers a fairly unstructured opportunity for very young children and their parents or caregivers to explore art and music, to play with age appropriate toys, and to experience group activities like storytime.