Browse Local History Topics
- Community Services
- Crime & Public Safety
- Cultural Diversity
- Disasters & Calamities
- Executive Order 9066 and the Residents of Santa Cruz County
- In the 19th Century
- In the 20th Century
- Libraries & Schools
- Making a Living
- Recreation & Sports
- Religion & Spirituality
- Spanish Period & Earlier
- Unusual & Curious
- Weather & Pop. Stats.
- World War II
Santa Cruz County History - World War II
See also articles under: "Executive Order 9066 and the Residents of Santa Cruz County" and "Cultural Diversity"
- Go for Broke: 442nd Regimental Combat Team, by Tracy L. Barnett
"Nobody has to tell Tom Goto he's a hero. Long ago, he gave away the ..."
- Male Notte: The Untold Story of Italian Relocation During World War II, by Geoffrey Dunn
"On a quiet evening in February of 1942, fifty years ago this coming month, Celestina ..."
- Pajaro Valley Nisei Veterans of World War II
"The following lists are from Nihon Bunka / Japanese Culture, published by the Pajaro Valley ..."
- Una Storia Segreta, by Lawrence DiStasi and Adele Negro and Rose Scherini
"UNA STORIA SEGRETA (the words in Italian mean both a secret story and a secret ..."
- WWII Veterans with Japanese Surnames
"In 1948, Santa Cruz High School published a yearbook called the Service Cardinal. It attempted ..."
Search Local History Articles
Explore Santa Cruz County History!
The Rancho Arroyo de la Laguna
James Williams and his Rancho
Land Transactions Involving or Related to the Rancho Before the Death of James Williams
Land Uses and Transactions After the Death of James Williams
A Note ..." [More]
Excerpted from Notes on the History of Williams Mill and Williams Landing in Bonny Doon, California by Paul Tutwiler