Browse by Category
- » Caregivers
- » Computers & Technology
- » Drugs & Medications
- » End-of-Life
- » Entertainment
- » Finances
- » Find Books
- » Genealogy
- » General Interest
- » Health & Wellness
- » Jobs & Volunteer Opportunities
- » Legal Topics
- » Local Help & Information
- » News
- » Retirement & Lifestyle
- » Social Networking
- » Travel & Education
- » US Government Resources
50Plus - Local Help & Information
- Local Help & Information for Seniors
The library's Community Information Database can help you find agencies and organizations in Santa Cruz County which offer programs, support or further information which may be of be of help or interest to seniors. Click on this link to search the CID.
- SCPL Senior Outreach Services
The Santa Cruz Public Library's Senior Outreach Service provides books and other library materials for seniors who are unable to get to libraries themselves. They also offer library-related programs at various residences for seniors.
Tease Your Brain!
Can you complete these famous sayings?
- Experience is the mother of .......
- A stitch in time saves .......
- A fool and his money are ..........
- Music hath charms to soothe the .........
Upcoming Library Events
Wed, June 19
- Uncovering the Hidden Job Market: Career Search Strategies using ReferenceUSA
- Aptos Writing Group
- Branciforte Library Book Club
- eConnect: Popular Computing Topics with Computer Dave
Thu, June 20
Fri, June 21
Sun, June 23