- Computers & Technology
- Drugs & Medications
- Find Books
- General Interest
- Health & Wellness
- Jobs & Volunteer Opportunities
- Legal Topics
- Local Help & Information
- Retirement & Lifestyle
- Social Networking
- Travel & Education
- US Government Resources
50Plus - Local Help & Information
- Local Help & Information for Seniors
The library's Community Information Database can help you find agencies and organizations in Santa Cruz County which offer programs, support or further information which may be of be of help or interest to seniors. Click on this link to search the CID.
- SCPL Senior Outreach Services
The Santa Cruz Public Library's Senior Outreach Service provides books and other library materials for seniors who are unable to get to libraries themselves. They also offer library-related programs at various residences for seniors.
Tease Your Brain!
Word Trivia: Can you answer these questions?
- What do you call people who study animals (Mammologist or zoologist)?
- What is the common name for the disease "hydrophobia" (rabies or lockjaw)?
- What protects an inventor from having his invention stolen (a copyright or a patent)?
Upcoming Library Events
Sun, March 9
Mon, March 10
Tue, March 11
Wed, March 12
Thu, March 13