- Computers & Technology
- Drugs & Medications
- Find Books
- General Interest
- Health & Wellness
- Jobs & Volunteer Opportunities
- Legal Topics
- Local Help & Information
- Retirement & Lifestyle
- Social Networking
- Travel & Education
- US Government Resources
50Plus - Local Help & Information
- Local Help & Information for Seniors
The library's Community Information Database can help you find agencies and organizations in Santa Cruz County which offer programs, support or further information which may be of be of help or interest to seniors. Click on this link to search the CID.
- SCPL Senior Outreach Services
The Santa Cruz Public Library's Senior Outreach Service provides books and other library materials for seniors who are unable to get to libraries themselves. They also offer library-related programs at various residences for seniors.
Tease Your Brain!
People Trivia: Can you identify these famous people?
- Who was known as the "Singing Cowboy" (Gene Autry or Roy Rogers)?
- Pharmacist Caleb Bradham invented what popular soft drink (Pepsi or Coke)?
- Who was the first licensed female glider pilot (Amelia Earhart or Anne Morrow Lindbergh)?