- Computers & Technology
- Drugs & Medications
- Find Books
- General Interest
- Health & Wellness
- Jobs & Volunteer Opportunities
- Legal Topics
- Local Help & Information
- Retirement & Lifestyle
- Social Networking
- Travel & Education
- US Government Resources
Latest News from AARP...
- Economy Poll: African Americans, Hispanics Were Hit Hardest But Are Most Optimistic
Despite severe losses during the recession, the majority of African Americans see the economy improving and are confident that their financial prospects will improve soon. [Sat, Oct. 26]
- Drug-Resistant Bacterium Hits Southern California Health Care Facilities
Researchers found 356 cases of carbapenem-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae, or CRKP, at healthcare facilities in Los Angeles County [Sat, Oct. 19]
- World AIDS Day: HIV/AIDS and People Over 50
As global health communities mark World AIDS day, there will be much talk of progress as the number of new HIV infections has declined worldwide. But that number is increasing for the 50+ population. [Sat, Oct. 19]
- Clash Over Economy Sets Tone for 2012 Election
GOP Candidates argue points on economy, healthcare and more issues at recent debate. [Sat, Oct. 19]
Tease Your Brain!
People Trivia: Can you identify these famous people?
- Who was known as the "Singing Cowboy" (Gene Autry or Roy Rogers)?
- Pharmacist Caleb Bradham invented what popular soft drink (Pepsi or Coke)?
- Who was the first licensed female glider pilot (Amelia Earhart or Anne Morrow Lindbergh)?