- Computers & Technology
- Drugs & Medications
- Find Books
- General Interest
- Health & Wellness
- Jobs & Volunteer Opportunities
- Legal Topics
- Local Help & Information
- Retirement & Lifestyle
- Social Networking
- Travel & Education
- US Government Resources
Latest News from AARP...
- Drugs for Psoriasis, Arthritis May Lower Diabetes Risk
Drugs for psoriasis, arthritis may lower diabetes risk [Tue, July 22]
- 5 Secret Strategies of 'Aggressive' Couponers
Demer explained that the coupons in the Sunday paper are almost all manufacturers' coupons, issued by the companies that make the goods. One of the most extreme things shown on "Extreme Couponing" was the amount of products shoppers were stockpiling. When Cataldo used a $1 coupon on a tub of ... [Wed, June 4]
- Economy Poll: African Americans, Hispanics Were Hit Hardest But Are Most Optimistic
Despite severe losses during the recession, the majority of African Americans see the economy improving and are confident that their financial prospects will improve soon. [Sat, Oct. 26]
- Drug-Resistant Bacterium Hits Southern California Health Care Facilities
Researchers found 356 cases of carbapenem-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae, or CRKP, at healthcare facilities in Los Angeles County [Sat, Oct. 19]
Tease Your Brain!
Can you identify these movies / stars from the 1950's?
- The most expensive film of the 1950's with Elizabeth Taylor in a starring role
- This star played Wyatt Earp in "Gunfight at the OK Corral"
- A famous Orson Welles film produced in 1953
Upcoming Library Events
Tue, Sept. 2